Booking your COVID-19 vaccination appointment
Due to the overwhelming response, We are currently only accepting bookings online, either via this website
or the ForHealth HaloGP app
. If a booking isn’t available, please continue to check back each day as more bookings may become available. To book your vaccination appointment, click on the Book Online button below.
What to expect for your appointment
- Please arrive at the practice at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- You will be required to remain at the practice for 15 minutes following your vaccination to monitor for any side effects.
- Make a note of the vaccine brand you receive as you need to have the same brand of vaccine both times.
- Please talk to your doctor if you have any questions or concerns before getting your COVID-19 vaccination.
- After receiving the vaccine, please tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effects that worry you. You can also report suspected side effects to NPS Medicinewise on 1300 134 237.
Getting ready for your appointment
While you wait for your appointment, there are some things you can do now to get ready. Click here to find out more
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
- if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
- if you are in quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a new appointment.You can also read this patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government Department of Health:https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-vaccination-preparing-for-covid-19-vaccinationClick here to view the Patient FAQsClick here to view the AstraZeneca Information